Wednesday 6 February 2013

splatter nails

As has already been well established, I love having matching nails with outfits/themes. You know, things that - no matter how crazy or weird - can be wearable because of the relevance they have to what you are wearing. Don't know what I mean? Yeah neither do I.

The other day I went to an 18th that was themed rainbow. Which obviously meant I needed rainbow nails! But painting a rainbow on each nail!? Uck, time consuming. Painting each nail a different colour!? Please, way too simple. A third petty idea? No way. BEHOLD:


You can achieve a similar look by using a straw. Place a blob of nailpolish somewhere and dip that straw in! Then blow with force! At the beginning, I was failing miserably. I was just getting immensely lightheaded from blowing on the straw so hard! But near the end I got the hang of it. 

Namira :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment