Sunday 27 January 2013

nailopoly

All day Saturday it had been pouring rain and I thought it'd pass by Sunday. Wake up the next morning and there's that incessant rain as well as huge gusts of wind! The people on the news are telling people to stay inside and to potentially brace for tornadoes. Well, there goes one of my two shifts at work this week! Anyhoodle, we weathered the storm (heh heh heh can't help myself) and at about 2 pm we lost power. Woo. Despite that, we coped fairly well. Had a candlelit dinner and everything. It was relief to see that we got it back this morning though!

ANYWAYS: my sister and I started playing Monopoly when the power when out. Once the game was over (where I was triumphant - obviously) I needed to use up more of my time!

And knowing me, what  better way to spend my time then paint my nails?! I present to you Monopoly nails  a pictorial representation of my afternoon in the "dark". 

Namira :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment