Friday 7 December 2012

nailpy birthday!

Two days ago was my birthday! Woo! It felt like it took forever to finally arrive yet it seemed to disappear so quickly!! Oh well. I had an absolutely lovely time - cutting the cake at midnight with my family, opening presents the next morning, meeting up with friends during the day and having a delicious family dinner...at a restaurant. For quite somet ime I've been wanting glittery nail polish that contains different size and coloured sparkles! One of my presents happened to be exactly that, plus more! It was an awesome Chi Chi gift pack:

It came with two sparkly polishes! Eeee! So of course, I tried them out as soon as I could!


 Aren't they beautiful? ;') Think I'll keep them for a while because I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday (yep, the day after my birthday) and so have to rest up for at least a week. At least nothing bad can happen to my nails!

Some other snaps from my birthday (snappy birthday hehehe):


1. Birthday Cake 2. Birthday Dinner 3 + 4. Pretty Lanterns I got as presents! Set them up myself
Namira :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment