Friday 16 November 2012

nailventure time

As an obvious side effect of my holidays, I've been recently getting into more TV shows. Just so I have something to do. A couple of days ago I decided to check out the show "Adventure Time" that was playing on Cartoon Network. And LOVED IT. To show my love, I - of course - immortalised it on my nails:

They're so cute! So from the thumb we've got Finn the Human, Jake the Dog (I feel like they should be said - sang - the other way around haha), Princess Bubblegum, Lumpy Sapce Princess (oh my glob, she's so great) and Lady Raincorn. There were so many characters available to do so I'm thinking I might do another round of nails!! I'd really loved to get Tree Trunks in there.

Namira :)x

1 comment:

  1. PARABENS PELO BLOG! ADOREI SUAS NAIL ART! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete