Friday 12 October 2012

mentnail health week

It's the first week back of the last school term ever! And because it's only 6 weeks long (technically only 5 weeks as the last one is exam block) we were hurled straight into it! This week is actually Mental Health Week and to acknowledge this, we organised a Free Dress Day for today that was themed patterns. It was gold coin donation and the proceeds would go to Kids Helpline. Using this information, I conjured up some nail art!
The thumb nail (that's a legitmate word on its own hehehe) is the Kids Helpline logo while the other nails represent the pattern part of the event! It was real quick to whip up so I may expand my nail painting horizons and experiment with patterns a little more!

Namira :)x
And yes. That is the task sheet for my English assignment in the background. I've obviously got  my priorities straight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment