Thursday 26 July 2012

nailympics

As you should know, the London 2012 Olympics will be starting in a few days! I absolutely love the Olympics - I can seriously just sit down and watch any random event and get into it. And of course thanks to Foxtel (cable TV) we get comprehensive Olympics coverage! EIGHT CHANNELS ALL THE TIME! I'm getting excited just thinking about it. I translated my love for the Olympics into nail art:
The olympic logo on my nails! I had the sniffles so I stayed home today, giving me ample time to paint this bad boy out. Circles are a killer, but because I was marathonning Degrassi it was fine to do :) I did an accent nail yet again just so I can wear it during school and have a little reminder all the time that the Olympics are near!

Namira :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment