Saturday 2 June 2012

nailetubbies

Howdy y'all! What.. Ignore that.

But hello! I am pretty much near the peak of Grade 12, once the exams in two weeks are done, I am halfway there!! Well a little bit more than half way because Term 4 is like.. 4 weeks.

I'm posting because I feel I need to give the MASSIVE HORDES of viewers that I have something to look forward to again. I did this paint last week but thought I'd save it for later. Space out my posts for optimum viewer enjoyment :) I care about you. So view my blog. Like a million times. And tell everyone about it. Everyone you know. Yep, all four of them.

THE TELETUBBIES! Inspiration for these nails came from our 90's themed school dance which we (the SAC Exec - no point in explaining) slaved away to organise. To advertise, we were teletubbies having a classic little conversation around the podium. We kept our costume for the actual dance a secret so everyone was convinced we'd be teletubbies. Then BAM. Furbies. Best surprise ever. And have to admit, it was a pretty awesome event in the end. We did an awesome job, regardless what anyone thinks!
But yeah, you've got Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Lala, Po. If you didn't read that in your head like the theme song they had on the show then...That's okay. Thank you for actually reading my blog, for starters.

Namira :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment