Saturday 30 June 2012

crackalackin'(ail)

Yes yes yes, I just posted this morning but I was too excited to postpone this post so! Today my mother, sister and I went shopping for her upcoming birthday. So while she was looking at perfumes, I managed to sneak a peek at the nail polishes! From the first place I scored 3 $2 nailpolishes! I got a base coat, a white which will be really helpful for themed nails and a gold glitter one for some sparkle and fun. So I was pretty smitten with my purchases at that point. But then, at the next store, I got something awesome. Far awesome than petty, one dimensional polishes. I got...

A Crackle Nail Set! What does this mean, you ask? If you use one of those nailpolishes over your already painted nails, it does this crazy shatter effect. As soon as I got home, I just HAD to try it. So to visually explain what the crackling looks like, I have an image:
Voila! Cool, right? Because I struck gold with this set, I have five different crackling nailpolishes. So that means five times the possible combinations! Ooh plus, I added a little of my gold glitter that I purchased today also, just for some STHPARKLE!

Namira :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment