Wednesday 27 June 2012

binailry

Hey all,
I've been pretty busy these past few days, hanging with friends and eating COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF JUNK FOOD. You shrug me off with a smug laugh and say "Welcome to holidays" but no. More than that. Let me break it down.
Monday = pancakes at Pancake Manor
Tuesday = A full chocolate pizza at Max Brenner (below picture for reference)
It was deeeelicious. And yes. I ate it all...

Wednesday = A raspberry brioche and hot chocolate at Banneton Bakery (again, look below)

SO GOOD. OH MY GOD.

As well as this delicious chocolate birthday cake made by my friend's grandma AND a caramel apple upside down cake my sister made. Goodness.
So yeah, don't underestimate the amount of food I've eaten. Did I mention that tomorrow I will be continuing my ill-eating ways and devouring chocolate dipped churros at Sans Churro tomorrow? Photos (of course) will be shown later.

To stray away now from food, as this is a nail blog, I did my nails in a pattern again. I know, WHERE ARE THE THEMES? But I've just been so busy and I wanted something nice to wear outside that was quick, simple yet statement (mhmm gurl). So I present to you these dual tone nails:

One side has pearly white and maroon and the other has silver and blue. I think both colours really stand out nicely but still compliment each other. Which is nice. I really hope I can get some themed nails out there soon but in the meantime, satiate your demand by constantly checking back! :D The food pictures get better and better the longer you stare at them.

Namira :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment