Sunday 6 May 2012

egyptianail

After 1 week of hiding, I have returned! We have been blessed with a long weekend - thanks Labour Day - and I decided to utilise this special extra time by painting. Take a look...

Look..eye.. get it hehehe. This is an ancient Egyptian symbol for the Sun God Ra, but I just think it looks awesome. It was difficult to make the lines look nice and smooth and refined, so forgive me for its jagged appearance. I plan on wearing it only on the big toenail of my left foot because I don't want to ruin the overall look of it by having to completely different looking symbols. And the other small toenails will be painted plain white to make the eye pop more. If anyone out there wants to try this, I suggest using a gold background, that'd look cool. Unfortunately, I do not have a gold nailpolish. Must invest!

Namira :)x

2 comments: