Friday 20 April 2012

aninailia

Although a week of schooling has passed - quite rapidly, might I add! -  I have not yet feel the pull of assessment. I'm not sure if that is because I'm unaware of the actual pressures prevalent or the pressures are not yet existent. Regardless, I was aimlessly browsing on my computer tonight for a few hours and thought... Hang on. I can use this time to paint! And because it is a weekend I can just remove it Sunday night! So I painted this idea in about an hour..

 Cute little animals to grace my nails :) from the thumb I have a panda, a bunny, a (slightly munted) froggy, a piggy and a penguin! The beak of the penguin was very pesky -  and on the topic of p words, three out of five animals I painted started with p! And painted starts with p too! Man I love words too much.... But once again, on another note, I have vastly improved my touch typing skills. I honestly think it is because I have blogged in the near dark so many times that I've just been forced to guess where the keys are. It's honestly a lot more fun typing in a weird yet comfy position and seeing the screen materialise with words. Makes you feel like you're in a movie. They can always type so clearly and fluently in movies... I am rambling. And seriously my only reason of my rambling was to touch type a little more and pretend I'm in a movie.

Namira :)x

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is the best ever namzy - you are incredible

    (this is arpa by the way) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you :) it's nothing in comparison to ashmi's!

      Delete